Terms and Conditions
1. The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
2. The deposit is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement within 24 hours of the above date. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
3. Proof photographs shall be delivered to the Client by online website. All suitable photos from the event will be made available for download as high resolution JPEG files.
4. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
5. The Photographer retains copyright of the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the images.
6. Payment (partial or full) indicates acceptance of contractual agreement.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the County of Fulton in the State of GA and any applicable Federal law.